With concern for those less fortunate during this pandemic of COVID-19, the Social Justice Team is asking our congregation to contribute to our local food pantries. There is a great need! For your safety, we encourage you to donate financially.
Franklin Community Center
1. Donate money https://www.franklincommunitycenter.org/support/donate/
2. Non-perishable items are accepted at their site(Take care when handling items – disinfect and wash hands!)
Here is their wishlist: https://www.franklincommunitycenter.org/news/current-food-needs/
EOC – Food Pantry
1. Donate money https://saratogaeoc.org/donate/
2. Non-perishable items are accepted at their office at 39 Bath Street, Ballston Spa.
Here is their wishlist: https://saratogaeoc.org/donate/ For your convenience and safety there is an Amazon wishlist link at the bottom of the page!
3. Volunteer directly by calling 518-288-3206 Ext. 129 and talk with Kate. They have modified the Food Pantry to make it safer with COVID-19 concerns. They are packaging meals and delivering them instead of patrons coming in to be served.